Ocean Park Hong Kong Here We Come!

I visited Ocean Park Hong Kong on my second trip to the island. Being one of the most spectacular oceanariums in the world, boasting the largest marine theater, this amusement park is perched around two mountain peaks, with an area of 870,000 square meters. A cable car connect the two mountain and it takes 8 minutes of breathtaking ride where you get to see the glorious sight of Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay, Aberdeen and the South China Sea. We had taken a bus to Ocean Park Hong Kong, leaving Tsim Tsa Tsui at around eight and the bus ride had seemed rather long though I would not deny saying that I enjoyed the view along the way. Hong Kong, the concrete jungle was clean, the cleanest city I had come across. Just when I thought the journey would not end, there in the distance, on the hill was a green sea horse. A hot air balloon was hovering in the sky. Ocean Park Hong Kong here we come!



A Sea horse in the distance...




A hot air balloon hovering in the sky...



Repulse Bay....



Marine Theater...


Traveling Tip: Enjoy the long journey!

Comments