Java Jamboree: Leaving Jakarta

Java Jamboree is back!


I suppose one would not get to see all of Taman Mini Indonesia Indah unless one spend one whole day or more there! My friends and I who happened to be there for less than half a day definitely did not see everything there was to see. Rushing through the place, I should consider myself lucky for catching glimpses of art galleries, museums, theatres and horticulture gardens. Never mind missing the Komodo Zoological Museum or the Orchid Garden or Bird Garden. There were pretty boungainvilleas blooming everywhere and it was as if we were in one big garden. The day ended just too quickly and suddenly, we had to leave.It was already dark when we reached Jakarta and we headed straight to a restaurant near our hotel, had some nasi padang again before calling it a day. At exactly 0650hrs the next day, we would be taking a plane to Surabaya...




At the airport where we caught a plane to Surabaya...
















Traveling Tip: Spend ample time!

Comments

Josh said…
Wow! What a great share you have there. I am more encouraged to visit what Indonesia really has to offer its visitors.
footiam said…
Thanks for visiting Josh. I am glad to have my share!