Sulawesi Surprise!: A Sweet Maiden

Somewhere during the journey, I dozed off. Then, I heard someone calling my name and I opened my eyes drowsily. Hey, look...look... There is a village maiden taking her bath! Someone said and just when I peered out of the window, the same person added Oh! You have missed that. You should see the maiden. She has such a sweet smile and you should see the way she soaped her arms! The bus had come to a stop by then. Some of our fellow travellers were getting down to have a first hand look at some of the marine products sold by some vendors by the roadside. There were lots of anchovies and dry shrimps, very unlike those in Pulau Pangkor, Malaysia. Forget the maiden who was soaping herself...Just take delights in some of the products here...44


Could you be looking for sweet maiden here?










Traveling Tip: Don't just look for maidens!

Comments

vijay said…
totally you were disappointed by missing the maiden scene??

still Its a traditional village isn't it?


nice photographs and post.....

from savandurga
footiam said…
I believe my friends were just pulling my legs. It is just a little village there; you could say it is traditonal.
vijay said…
what you said is also correct..
but i felt like that when i read that post in your blog...

Enjoy well....