A Brush with the Rich and Famous

At Madame Tussaud Hong Kong, you get to feel the fleeting feeling of fame. When you first walk through the entrance, flash lights will start flashing automatically and for a while, you'd probably think you are the target of the paparazzi! Then, as you weave yourself up the floors, three floors altogether if I remember right, you get to rub shoulders with the rich and famous from both the East and West, present and past.


Trying to score a goal with Yao Ming,



Close up With Picasso...



Letting the Presidents wait...




Taking a Punch at Muhammad Ali.....



An Engaging Moment with Bond Girl, Michelle Yeoh...




Making a Buddy out of Albert Einstein....


Getting Cosy With Andy Lau...



Comments

ancient clown said…
Blessings:

I've walked an interesting path that has brought me that close to many. In fact, I can honestly say that my tree's are housed by the rich & famous as well as carried by the poor and unknown.
Strangely enough, I created a post called Not What You Know, But Who You Know" that is a factual list of people I have been credited alongside.
your humble servant,
ancient clown
footiam said…
Great life you have there!