Visiting Vietnam: While Window Shopping

I remember taking a stroll along the beach in Nah Trang. I remember going into a high rise building and going window shopping at Nha Trang Center. I remember taking an elevator there and a friend pointed out that there were no push buttons there for one to press in order to go up and down the building. Instead, there was a touchscreen and everyone was suddenly impressed since that was the first time we saw a touchscreen in an elevator. I suppose Vietnam has come a long way since the Vietnam War. Somewhere, I have read that Nha Trang is a place for digital nomads; people who live in foreign countries and earning a living using telecommunications technologies . I suppose the tourist resort has the facilities to support them. Indeed, Vietnam has come a long way!
                                     19

















Comments