Browsing Cameron

A few weeks ago, I remember a friend went to Cameron Highlands. Good gracious! I was wondering why choose a time like this to go for a holiday and to stay three days two nights too at a time when Covid-19 seems to be everywhere. A few weeks ago too; people are free to move everywhere; out of states but not out of the country for holidays. My friend came back, still free from the virus and I suppose, wherever you go, you ought to be careful; wear masks, wash your hands, avoid the crowds, practise social distancing and things like that. Movement control order MCO is on again for a month at least; beginning today and it isn't possible to go anywhere for holidays now; so, I think my friend was lucky to have his cake and ate it and sour grape me just have to make do with wet dreams browsing through photos of Cameron Highlands...






Comments