Take Five! Seafood

Java Jamboree is taking a break!

In Malaysia, seafood restaurants could be found all over the country especially in coastal towns where seafood almost always come fresh and cheap. In Kuala Sepetang, once known as PortWeld, for example, there are seafood restaurants run by Chinese which serves other than fish and prawns, crabs, cuttlefish, shellfish etc. etc. Often when my friends and I meet up, we would frequent the restaurants and yes, it is a delight to just sit, eat and talk!



For more stories on Kuala Sepetang, visit Beautiful World!

Comments

Liudmila said…
Near so colorful plates it's nice to pass time, I think.
Paris Traveller said…
The food looks delicious. I live in UK now and I misse the seafood from when I was living in Sicily!!!
footiam said…
Liudmila, It is nice, no doubt especially if you have good friends around!

Paris Traveller, Yes, the food are delicious and cheap too. It is cooked Chinese style; probably different from the one in Sicily which I am not familiar with.