Hat Yai Takes: Hat Yai - Dinner at the Roof

There's a place that I enjoyed being in, the 33rd Floor Sky Buffet Restaurant at Lee Gardens Plaza, Hat Yai. I had been there twice; the first was a treat from a fellow traveller and the second was when my friends and I visited Phattalung. To get to the restaurant, one has to take an elevator of course; but just to the 10th floor. From there, one has to transfer to another elevator where on reaching the restaurant, there will be people checking your identity cards if you are entering the restaurant as a senior citizen; the price of course, being cheaper. After that, you are free to pick your seat and in our case, we picked somewhere where we had a panoramic view of Hat Yai. Don't worry about the food for there were lots in terms of quantity and variety. Some of my friends had thought the food was just so-so but we enjoyed ourselves nevertheless.

Now, I like the green curry. Can you spot it?


















Comments