Dream of Redlands: For Nature Lovers!

Dongchuan's Redlands most certainly is for nature lovers. It lives up to its reputation as God’s Magic Palette; the mountains being not just green there but red, gold, white and brown as well; depending on the types of crops grown during the different seasons. While my friends and I were there, the mountains were mostly white but I'm sure there are times when the mountains would be a myriad of colours. March, May, June, September and December are said to be the best time for a visit and I suspect the crops then are at their very best. Two days there would also be just perfect; the first day to be spent on visiting all the strategic viewing spots; once in the afternoon and then again in the evening when the sun sets. The next day would begin early as the scene is just different; more spectacular I would say when the sun starts to rise and cast its first ray...
                                    10




























Comments